Friday, June 22, 2012

Improve your brain with a personalized brain training program


I'd like to introduce you to a terrific new program, created by neurologists, to help improve your brain's health and performance. The program is called Lumosity. It takes the latest brain research and converts into highly effective and very fun brain games and challenges.

It's like taking your brain to the gym!

In partnership with researchers at Stanford, UCSF, Harvard, Columbia and other prestigious universities, Lumosity has developed this breakthrough training program that challenges cognitive abilities.

The exercises increase in difficulty and constantly adapt to each individuals unique brain development that result in...
  • Faster name recall
  • Greater attention to detail...
  • Improved focus...
  • And quicker problem-solving skills.
Best of all, the results of these exercises are significant and long lasting.

This is science that really works.

In just a few minutes a day you'll improve your brain's health and performance. You'll enjoy long-lasting cognitive benefits. And it's fun, too!

What's more over 20 million people worldwide have discovered this remarkable program for better brain health.

We here at the American Longevity Institute strongly recommend you take advantage of this opportunity especially if you or someone you love want to improve your chances at preventing or delaying the onset of Alzheimer's disease.


Here are a few true-life experiences from users of Lumosity.

"I love Lumosity! It is fun and very challenging! Great to wake up the brain cells! I have seen progress since I started the training in February 2010. Keep up the great work!" - Gale Kovach

"I am absolutely hooked on the brain games. I find I am remembering things more easily and able to think faster." - Kay J.

"Lumosity is one of the coolest things I've found and I'm on the Internet like 6+ hours a day."  - Brandon Danaher

"Ever since playing, I've been happier and more confident. I can concentrate on concepts or problems for a longer period of time and more clearly." - Oscar L.

No comments:

Post a Comment